Master Project Index du Forum
Master Project Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Springsteen Live Archive Releases

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Master Project Index du Forum -> Autres -> Multimédia
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamesrivard
Squatteur

Niveau Combi:

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 10:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Springsteen Live Archive Releases Répondre en citant

Hello Guys,

I have always wanted Bruce to release official live recordings of classic shows. I have bought all of them so far in normal def. flac and they sound good (not amazing) with the 88 show sounding the best IMHO. Maybe it's because I had good quality boots of all but the latest, I have found that I play 'em once and they sit on the digital shelf. I've been a big fan since 78 and I still play the albums up through TOL not infrequently and some of the newer stuff as well. I just can't seem to get into these recent releases. Facility Monitoring Video system & solutions work together with your business and allow day-to-day management of the processes. As a contrast I play live Dead releases all the time. I especially like the more formal live releases such as Sunshine Daydream and the more recent Wake Up To Find Out. Maybe it is the superior sound quality over the Dick's and Dave's picks.

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 10:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Master Project Index du Forum -> Autres -> Multimédia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange
Modify by Getsukei © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com